Xdroid’s main features for Contact Center Managers
Goal Setting & Feedback
Development goals can be set per agent, per agent group, or for the entire contact center. Personalized weekly or daily advice can be generated for each agent about, for example, the use of keywords or the amount of silence.
Productivity & Performance Tracking
The continuous measurement of feedback about agent productivity (speech) and non- productivity (music, silence, overlapping speech), and KPI performance, allow to decrease call handling and waiting times, discovering areas of training and improvement.
FCR & Customer Journey
Voice analytics can track calls over time against a case ID and customer ID to determine how efficiently customers are being helped.
Contact Center Managers can now…
- Remotely view contact center activities
- Detect unproductivity reasons
- Reduce non-productivity periods in calls
- Compare performance across groups
- Keep track of contact center objectives
- Detect call reasons & popular topics
- Follow FCR metrics & customer journey
- Get an objective overview of customer experience
- Ensure positive call outcomes with real-time analytics
Have a high performing contact center, engaged agents and improved customer experience.
How Contact Center Manager Patrick
got results with Xdroid
The need for Real-Time Speech Analytics According to Forbes, customer service interactions influence brand loyalty for
29th May 2023, Mechelen Belgium The Final Day of Xdroid Partner Days continued to shed light