Xdroid is a software development company focusing on solutions based on artificial intelligence and machine learning. Xdroid’s founders have a solid technological and educational background in the field of machine learning algorithms, natural language processing, and large-data processing as well as in management and business development. Xdroid’s mission is to provide the best-of-breed artificial intelligence–based solutions and algorithms for its clients in the international market. Xdroid has built strong partnerships with consultancy and system integration companies during the previous years. Xdroid’s core algorithms are working in various speech analytics, predictive analytics, and industry-specific software in many companies.
Xdroid's management and operational executives consist of experts in artificial intelligence, software development, project management, and business development. They spent many years in various senior researcher and executive positions in the field of artificial and business intelligence.
András graduated at the University of Szeged, where he got his PhD summa cum laude degree in mathematics and information technology. With more than 150 publications, lots of PhD graduate students, many self-invented algorithms, several national awards combined with 20 years of experience, András is among the best international experts in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning today.
Kornél mastered in software design and programming at the University of Szeged and got his PhD summa cum laude in the field of mathematics and information technology. Kornél has many publications, which were used as references in various software development projects during his 15 years of work experience. Kornél played a key role in core algorithm programming, web development, and other artificial intelligence projects during the previous years.
Attila graduated as an IT engineer and later majored in finance at the Budapest University of Economic Sciences. He worked as an IT developer and consultant, and he also worked in project management and business development. He had had innovation director positions, focusing on business intelligence systems and data warehouses. Attila has an international project management (PMP) qualification and MBA and PhD degrees in economics.
István majored BSC in electrical engineering and later graduated as an MSC economist. He worked in various software development and consultancy positions, with expertise in business intelligence systems. Later, as branch manager and CEO of a system integration company, he was responsible for business development and operative management. He also has an MBA degree in finance.
- 2014 - Xdroid unveils BinPad at CES 2014, Las Vegas. BinPad is a family of applications with novel hierarchical information organization and visualization technology with numerous usage areas including information search and discovery, research, education, news reading, and TV watching.
- 2013 - Xdroid launches MorphoRank, the fully automated predictive analytics application based on the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies for the international market.
- 2012 - Xdroid started several research projects in the field of natural language processing, machine learning, real-time speech and emotion detection, and predictive analytics.
- 2011 - Voice Miner featuring Xdroid’s core engines became the market leader in the Hungarian speech analytics market. Xdroid launched the Acoustic Miner, which is an addition to the core engines capable of detecting silence, music, and together-speak in call center conversations. Xdroid launched further artificial intelligence–based software development and took part in various projects including intelligent speech-driver IVR development and started a development of an online emotion detection system for call centers and the development other various AI services for the market.
- 2010 - Xdroid’s consortium won an EU tender and started to develop an emotion-based prediction engine for the international market based on Voice Miner experiences.
- 2009 - Xdroid launched its speaker separation and keyword and emotion detection core engine embedded in Nextent’s Voice Miner product, which is a market maker in the Hungarian speech analytics market. Two major companies in telecommunication and energetics are currently making profit with the product.
- 2008 - Young professionals experienced in artificial intelligence and business development have founded Xdroid Ltd. in order to provide best-of-breed AI solutions for the market. Xdroid joined an EU grant consortium for developing an emotion-based customer churn prediction solution based on speech analytics.